- When a Company wants to carry out Secretarial work such as Appointment of Directors, Share Issues, Annual Return, etc. the Company should hold a Meeting for this purpose and pass a resolution.
- After holding such General Meetings and Meetings of its Directors, the Company secretary should record MINUTES of all its proceedings at the meeting in a book called the “Minute Book”
- This Book must be updated after every Meeting and signed by the Chairman of the meeting.
- If a Company fails to maintain a Minutes Book, the Company shall be guilty of an offence and be liable on conviction.
- Time to time the Company has to issue shares with the commencement of the First Share Issue.
- The Company which has issued shares should maintain a Register including all details of the shares issued by the Company.
- Mainly the details of the all Shareholders including Shares Acquired and Shares Transferred
- If a Company fails to maintain this type of Share Register, the Company shall be guilty of an offence and be liable on conviction.
We are updating the Share Register including:
- Register of Member & Share Ledger
- Register of Mortgage or Charges
- Register of Directors
|Each Share Certificate for Shareholder||Rs.1,000|
|Blank Share Certificate Book (10 Pages)||Rs.2,000|
|Share Ledger Book||Rs.2,000|
|Update the Share Ledger Book per Annum(Following Services are inclusive)|